OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Our practice exists in order to improve the health, well-being and lives of those we care for.
We can only do this by working in partnership with our patients and staff to provide the best Primary Care services possible working within local and national governance, guidance and regulations and our available resources.
OUR VISION STATEMENT
‘By striving towards a patient focussed service which is accessible, friendly, caring and professional, working from flexible, suitable and pleasant premises and with supported and supportive staff; we aim to deliver effective and efficient, innovative, high quality care and improve practice profitability, whilst ensuring work-life balance, flexibility and choice for all.’
OUR strategic priorities
This sets out what our core priorities are and how we have or intend to deliver them.
The key priorities are reviewed every year and chosen following consultation and feedback from patients and staff and where necessary from other stakeholders or leaders.
‘IMPROVE our patient experience’ and ‘PROMOTing our Practice’
‘IMPROVE OUR PATIENT EXPERIENCE’ and ‘CREATE A SAFER ENVIRONMENT’
‘IMPROVE OUR PATIENT EXPERIENCE’ and ‘IMPROVE ACCESSIBILITY AND RESPONSIVENESS’
These have to be delivered within the constraints and opportunities of existing and future resources and need to be realistic achievable and within sustainable practice profitability
- Our Vision
- Improving the Patient Experience
- Improving accessibility and responsiveness
- Ensuring financial viability
1 Strategy and Leadership
Creating and re-defining
2. Financial Management
3. Quality of service
Training and development
Quality in Action
Our Aims and Objectives
- To provide high quality, safe, professional Primary Health Care General Practice services to our patients
- To focus on prevention of disease by promoting health and wellbeing and offering care and advice to our patients
- To work in partnership with our patients, their families and carers towards a positive experience and understanding, involving them in decision making about their treatment and care.
- To treat patients as individuals and with the same respect we would want for ourselves or a member or our families, listening and supporting people to express their needs and wants and enabling people to maintain the maximum possible level of independence, choice and control
- To work in partnership with other agencies to tackle the causes of, as well as provide the treatment for ill health and where appropriate involve other professionals in the care of our patients.
- To encourage our patients to communicate with us by joining our Patient Group, talking to us, participating in surveys, and feeding back and on the services that we offer
- To be a learning organisation that continually improves what we are able to offer patients.
- To ensure all staff have the competency and motivation to deliver the required standards of care ensuring that all members of the team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently
- To take care of our staff offering them support to do their jobs and to protect them against abuse
- Have a zero tolerance of all forms of abuse
- To provide our patients and staff with an environment which is safe and friendly
- To operate on a financially sound basis
OUR CORE VALUES:
The key under-pinning principles we have agreed as a group are;
- Pride in what we do
- Strive for excellence
- Work as a team
- Respect others
- Act with integrity
IMPACT and IMPLICATIONS:
So the consequence of our approach and the decisions we make is to;
- Place needs before demands
- Focus on quality of care
- Create the right environment
- Supported & supportive staff
- Financial health